Facet5 TeamScape Accreditation
Expanding on knowledge gained during your Facet5 Accreditation, the Facet5 TeamScape training takes a deeper dive into team dynamics. Helping answer how:
- You can identify similarities and differences amongst team members
- relationships will work, and
- teams will reach agreement and resolve disputes
How TeamScape works
Sitting at the heart of TeamScape is each team members Facet5 Profile. Which, when overlayed, creates a single – visual – representation of group diversity. And the interplay between Facet5 factors.
Deeper understanding on an individual basis comes in the form of a TeamScape Workshop. Giving opportunity for each team member to review and explore their profile. Understand how they contribute as part of a team. And determine the impact individual preferences can have.
Ways you can use TeamScape
Breakthroughs are made when TeamScape is used to support. . .
- The formation of new or reforming of teams
- Teams through change
- The on-boarding of new team members
- Forming coalitions across business areas
- Strengthening team performance
- Strengthening individual relationships and understanding
- Identifying issues or barriers to team performance
Designed to maximise relationships through understanding, TeamScape is suitable for all teams, regardless of size, shape or configuration. TeamScape gets to the heart of a team, both its potential and those issues that may be hindering it.