Facet5 TeamScape Virtual Accreditation
Right across the world, people excel in all that they do – thanks to the insight provided in their Facet5 Profile. Which, for the individual, is amazing. But what happens when people come together? How do you make sense of all the data points? And how do you ensure a team remains harmonious – particularly when each member has their own personality?
Facet5 TeamScape Accreditation
Expanding on knowledge gained during your Facet5 Accreditation, the Facet5 TeamScape training takes a deeper dive into team dynamics. Helping answer how:
- You can identify similarities and differences amongst team members
- relationships will work, and
- teams will reach agreement and resolve disputes
How TeamScape works
Sitting at the heart of TeamScape is each team members Facet5 Profile. Which, when overlayed, creates a single – visual – representation of group diversity. And the interplay between Facet5 factors.
Deeper understanding on an individual basis comes in the form of a TeamScape Workshop. Giving opportunity for each team member to review and explore their profile. Understand how they contribute as part of a team. And determine the impact individual preferences can have.
Ways you can use TeamScape
Breakthroughs are made when TeamScape is used to support. . .
- The formation of new or reforming of teams
- Teams through change
- The on-boarding of new team members
- Forming coalitions across business areas
- Strengthening team performance
- Strengthening individual relationships and understanding
- Identifying issues or barriers to team performance
Designed to maximise relationships through understanding, TeamScape is suitable for all teams, regardless of size, shape or configuration. TeamScape gets to the heart of a team, both its potential and those issues that may be hindering it.
How the accreditation programme is structured
The accreditation is delivered online via a number of sessions. . .
Module 1 (4hr)
- Explore my role as a team facilitator
- Appreciate how the Facet5 TeamScape data supports team development
- Introduction to TeamScape report elements and start to interpret the data using real life case studies
Module 2 (4hrs)
- Bringing the TeamScape data to life through core interactive exercises
- Focused interpretation and practice using the full data and the Team Snapshot
Module 3 (4hrs)
- Interpretation and facilitation of the TeamScape Work Cycle
- Interpretation and facilitation of the Facet5 data mapped to the Thomas Kilmann model.
Module 4 (4hrs)
- Consulting and contracting with teams
- Best practice and recommendations.
- Q&A and next steps
Over the coming months, we’re delivering a number of virtual accreditation programmes; across a range of global time-zones. Keep scrolling down to view the schedule.
Can’t see an accreditation date that works for you?
Our helpful Customer Support Team are happy to discuss your needs. Get in touch
Looking for virtual accreditations to be delivered in-house? Got 3 or more colleagues looking to become accredited? Enquire about our in-house delivery options here.
* Please note, as a prerequisite to TeamScape accreditation, individuals are required to have Facet5 Practitioner status.
View our 2023 Accreditation dates below
Date: June 5th to 8th
Mon 5 June
Tue 6 June
Weds 7 June
Thur 8 June
Date: October 16th to 19th
Mon 16 October
Tue 17 October
Weds 18 October
Thur 19 October