Teamscape is a process that uses Facet5 behavioural profiles combined together for team development purposes. The combination of individual data sets and a team collaboration methodology means Teamscape demonstrates team dynamics powerfully and succinctly. It clearly shows the culture of the team, how relationships are likely to work, and how the work will be managed and delivered.
TeamScape also provides the unique ability to gather 360 feedback to greatly add to the effectiveness of any team's development. This external view, over and above that inferred by Facet5, provides participants with evidence of how their behaviours present in a work context.
HighTechXL is an accelerator programme for startup businesses in Eindhoven, Netherlands. Watch this video to see how Facet5 and TeamScape bring a new perspective in helping entrepreneurs realise their potential.
Click here to watch the video
- A leading personality measure which describes expected behaviours
- A powerful Teamscape module, based on the Facet5 Work Cycle
- A comprehensive range of data sets, including Orientation to Conflict, Tactics and Proportionality
- Extensive on-line resources, designed to support any team based intervention, including workshop outlines and exercises
- Web-based data collection for use all over the world.
- Facet5 personality profile can be taken in 30 different languages, with TeamScape output in 17 different languages
- Results available in real time, for download and use, quickly and effectively
- On-line resources build facilitator capability quickly and powerfully
- Individual, easy-to-read Teamscape report shows each members profile and preferences relative to the whole group.
- Forming new or reforming teams
- Supporting teams through change
- Integrating new team members
- Forming coalitions across business areas
- Strengthening team or individual relationships and understanding
- Working through issues or barriers to team performance
- Identifying the culture of the team and its strengths
- Generating Ideas - how will they generate options and alternatives to a problem or opportunity?
- Evaluation - how will they evaluate those ideas? will they encourage a radical new approach or play it safe and risk free?
- Decision Making - how will they make decisions? will they decide quickly and take charge or approach it carefully and take their time?
- Implementation - and finally how will they go about implementing the decisions? Will they jump in and learn through trial and error or create a plan and take a considered approach?
- TeamScape also provide information on:
- Tactics - how the delivery of the work is likely to be managed - will they rule free or rule concious?
- Proportionality- likelihood of under-reacting or over-reacting to stress and pressure, and
- How the team is likely to respond to discord and conflict.
- The natural style of each team member - what they naturally will contribute and those areas that may make them less effective
Accredited Practitioners have access to a wide range of 'ready to go' workshops. An extensive online Learning & Support Centre provides practitioners with the capability and confidence to deliver real outcomes quickly.
Watch this short video to learn how a Facet5 Practitioner uses TeamScape in their work.
Download a sample TeamScape report and participant guide to understand its potential.
Download a TeamScape product overview to discuss with your team.
TeamScape Case Study
Read how Facet5 has helped teams around the globe move from good to great.
Get started with TeamScape in your organisationWe believe every good relationship starts with a conversation. Our extensive global partner network means there is an expert close at hand who speaks your language and understands your business.
Contact your local partner to get started
Team development, team member integration, formation of coalitions across teams, relationship development
Suitable for all team members regardless of role, or those wishing to understand and build relationships more comprehensively.
Generated from the combination of Facet5 profiles. Online reporting, comprehensive facilitator guides and presentations available.
Included in practitioner accreditation. Specialised facilitator training available and extensive support materials available to accredited practitioners. No training required for general reading by participant or people leader.