Spotlight is a development focused report based on Facet5. It provides individuals with a comprehensive summary of their Strengths and Risks of their personality profile as well as the Frustrations and Challenges associated with their individual style. Spotlight improves individual learning and development outcomes through heightened self-awareness and action planning.
Provides simple explanations allowing participants to identify key development options and to convert them to practical plans
- Based on Facet5, a leading personality measure which accurately describes expected behaviours
- Facet5 Questionnaire available in over 32 languages
- Web based for data collection all over the world
- Results are available in real time, for download and use, quickly and effectively
- Online resources and facilitator materials build capability quickly and ensure powerful results
Ideal for talent development
- Embeds easily into any foundation “self-awareness” and leadership programme
- Provides the framework for individual coaching, supporting coaches with the framework to build a complete Coaching plan.
- An effective personality solution for large group development
The SpotLight report is created by extracting the key features of an individuals Facet5 results and mapping them onto the Facet5 Spotlight developmental framework. SpotLight uses a five-point development model covering:
- Making Decisions and Setting Goals
- Engaging with and Consulting others
- Focusing on people and taks
- Managing your work and commitments
- Responding to stress and identifying risks
The report summarises not just the Strengths and Risks of an individuals profile, but also the Frustrations and Challenges associated with your unique individual style.
The four elements of the Spotlight Development Framework are:
- Strengths: are the positive and productive behaviours that an individual does well and require little effort on their part
- Risks: are the less appealing aspects of an individual’s style and shows when things are not going well. Any Strength can become a Risk if it is taken to extremes
- Frustrations: refer to the adverse reaction an individual may have to another person’s behaviour. Frustrations arise because the approach of another person is so different from the individuals own that prolonged exposure to them can trigger the risk behaviours
- Challenges: provide the development suggestions that support the individual to understand what they offer and how to change their behaviour to capitalise on the strengths of others and to manage the risks behaviours in themselves
Sample Development Profile Report (158K) – Founded on the highly respected Facet5 model of Personality, SpotLight can light the path to self-awareness.
Spotlight Product Brochure (491K) – Spotlight is a development focused report based on Facet5. It provides individuals with a comprehensive summary of their Strengths and Risks of their personality profile as well as the Frustrations and Challenges associated with their individual style.
Spotlight Case Study (666K) – Our client, a global legal firm with an established and traditional culture, is keen to optimise its graduate intake programme. They want them to understand themselves and how to work with others in order to flex to meet the demands of the role and organisation while remaining true to their own values and building a strong sense of self.
We believe every good relationship starts with a conversation. Our extensive global partner network means there is an expert close at hand who speaks your language and understands your business.
Get started with Spotlight in your organisation
Contact your local partner to get started
Talent development, foundation module for “self-awareness” within personal development, graduate or leadership programmes, individual coaching, group development solution.
Suitable for all team members regardless of role, or those wishing to understand and build relationships more comprehensively.
Generated from the Facet5 persoality questionnaire. Online reporting and comprehensive individual report and development planning tools.
Requires Facet5 Accreditation and 1 day supplementary training.