The Searchlight report answers the questions: ‘What are my strengths?’ and ‘What might I need to manage or look out for?’ This information is helpfully organised along 6 competencies that are needed in any role. These are:
Using appropriate methods or interpersonal styles in guiding individuals or groups toward the accomplishment of goals or tasks
- The ability to be acceptable to internal and external clients and to respond quickly to their needs
- The ability to express ideas succinctly and clearly
- Analysis and Decision Making:
- The capability to identify problems, evaluate relevant facts, generate ideas and alternatives, and reach sound conclusions
- Initiative and Effort:
- The active attempt to influence events in order to achieve goals
- Planning and Organising:
- Establishing a course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a specific goal
The Searchlight report is a standard output from a Facet5 personal profile.
Self awareness of strengths and areas requiring management in an individual; contribution to interview process
Individuals; Managers of People
Standard output from a Facet5 profile
Not required for general reading by participant or people leader.