Facet5 is a personality questionnaire specifically designed by Psychologists for use by management in organisations. It produces a comprehensive multi part report on how an individual behaves at work: actual behaviour, how to best manage, what the work strengths are likely to be, and where individual work preferences might lie.
The Facet5 questionnaire forms the foundation of the Facet5 range of products, providing individual data that is combined and contrasted by other Facet5 reports.
- A leading personality measure which describes expected behaviours
- Web based for access all over the world
- Results are available in real-time for immediate download and use
- 30 different input languages and 23 output languages available
- Based on sound contemporary psychological theory
- 28 country norms in different languages allows for meaningful benchmarking
- Clear graphical presentation make understanding accessible
- Survey takes approximately 20 minutes allowing for quick turnaround times
- Reports use management style language with no jargon
- Easy-to-read style and layout make interpretation accessible
- Information can be applied by the organization or individual across the entire employee lifecycle
- Will (Determination, Confrontation, Independence)
- Energy (Vitality, Sociability, Adaptability)
- Affection (Altruism, Support, Trust)
- Control (Discipline, Responsibility)
- Emotionality (Tension, Apprehension)
Applied across the entire employee lifecycle, including the selection and integration of new hires, development of leaders at all levels, promotion of collaboration and teamwork, identifying and developing talent, and at times of separation or exit from an organisation
Suitable for all adults. Can be used in occupational or personal settings. Click here for further information
Average 15-20 minutes to complete; 106 questions arranged in semantic differentials; value neutral wording; Real-time online delivery and reporting capability.
2 day Practitioner accreditation required.
Facet5 provides an easy-to-understand framework and a simple common language, readily adopted by teams and organisations, to help solve business related ‘people problems’.
Facet5, available in over 30 languages and with corresponding norm groups, is used by organisations on every continent, making it an effective tool for global and local businesses.
Specifically designed by psychologists for use by management, Facet5 helps people at all levels understand behaviour and more importantly, what can be achieved.
Facet5 describes, explains and predicts behaviour in non-judgmental ways, so teams and organisations alike can easily understand and utilise the power of personality.