BackDrop is a process, which helps define both the ‘current state’ and the ‘ideal state’ of organisational or team culture. It combines a survey on how the organisation sees itself and how it would like to be seen, with the personality data of those likely to lead the change, in order to understand how the transformation is likely to take place.
BackDrop identifies 4 key orientations to change: Change Agent, Transformer, Non-Aligned and Anchor. From these orientations organisations can see who might best lead change, who might best see the problems associated with it and who will keep the 'lights on and doors open'.
- Web based for access all over the world
- Data overlays and snapshots show orientations to change
- Results are available for immediate download and use
- Facet5 profile can be taken 30 different input languages and 23 output languages available
- Backdrop questionnaire available in 6 different languages
- Based on sound contemporary psychological theory
- Clear graphical presentation makes understanding accessible
- Backdrop survey takes 10 minutes allowing for quick turnaround times
- Facet5 personal profiles can be used further, for coaching and development purposes
- Reports use management style language with no jargon
- Easy-to-read style and layout make interpretation accessible
- Supports relevant, purposeful change action planning and decision making
Suitable for all organisations and teams who want to manage a process of cultural change.
Senior Leaders, Change Managers, Strategists
Online survey, 11 questions - pair descriptors, Average 15mins to complete, also requires completion of Facet5 profiles .
Facet5 Practitioner Accreditation required for management of the process and output