Audition is a role definition survey, which when combined with an individual Facet5 profile, produces a role/person fit template and a corresponding behaviour-based event interview guide. The role is defined using Audition prior to recruitment. Shortlisted candidates take the Facet5 survey and the two outputs are then combined to produce a behaviour-based interview guide. This unique approach supports all sound recruitment and selection decision-making.
- A short 10-minute role-based survey, which measures behavioural role elements.
- The role elements are matched with the Facet5 factors, so the models ‘fit together’
- A ‘traffic light’ report demonstrates 'fit for the role'
- Existing role definition templates already exist and are ready for immediate download
- Comprehensive role definition capability
- Questionnaire can be completed in 30 languages, with 20 report output languages
- Audition can be used to identify factors for success simply and quickly
- Web-based data collection for effective use all over the world
- Results available in real time, for download and distribution, quickly and effectively
- The simplicity of the survey makes it easy for all to understand and take quickly
- The easy-to-read behavioural interview guide helps recruitment professionals
- Audition consistently identifies areas of ‘fit’ and ‘stretch’ supporting strong hiring decision-making
Compares the individual to elements of an ideal role profile, including;
- Goal focus
- Task Orientation
Suitable for recruitment at all levels, but particularly, roles where there are multiples (e.g. call centres) or critical roles within an organisation.
Recruitments Managers, Managers of people, Human Resource Business Partners
Average 10-15 minutes to complete, 83 questions; Online delivery; reporting immediately available on completion.
Facet5 Accreditation training required for management of process and output. No training required for use of report in interviewing.